Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Quick question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute

chevy_big_block_bro

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VYII SV8 One tonner
Just argue that you had a disagreement with someone and they're ganging up on you. You must have been punching it if you left noticeable marks.

Was there anyone home with you when they confronted you.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Epic thread fail.

Ace_VP, who is a cop says you can, yet a few others here follow his post saying you can't be charged and offer up ways to get out of it.

Do you kids seriously think you know the law better than a Police Officer?

Ace_VP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP S Pac
well i would think they would video proof cuz how do the cops know you were behind the wheel

i know if a cop trys to say you were speeding without a radar or camear they cant fine you even if there are five cops as they canot prove without a doubt what speed you were going

so they need video proof or you can just say let your mate drive that you only know him by his nickname and you only see him at the pub and he was driving cuz you wernt able to drive see it's that easy

They dont need to know how fast exactly there is an offence for speeding in certain ranges. Police can estimate speed within a certain range and you get a ticket.

Not knowing who was driving isnt an issue either because they put the form of demand on the vehicles owner and if they are unable to state the name and address of who was driving the owner commits and offence.

They also dont need video proof, 5 witness statements is enough evidence.

To the OP I would also suggest you pursue assault charges against old mate who punched you, punching someone for chirping their wheels isnt exactly the right way to go about things.

but you have also said that you did squeel your tyres so technically you have committed an offence. But you would need to take the matter to court, take photos of the road etc and prove to the court that you didnt do it intentionally.

vr1uz-fe

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
so pretty much what you are saying if four of my mates got together we could go around getting people in **** mmmm it dont sound right it sounds like text book bullshit to me and i know my way around the law seeing as i know many ppl in the system and have gotton off many tickets for lack of evidence

a point of mine is also that if a person commits well lets say murder and a cop uses entrapment to get them to court then it throwen out of court if a cop beats them for a confession it's throwen out of court it go's on and on

police can say they will do this and that but they cant i have seen many ppl go to court and walk out laughing at the cops for traffic offences what ace_vp is talking about is there bigest weapon cops have missinformation ppl just belive them then admit and get fined

well i dont care but ppl should know half of what they say is bull **** and i laugh at ppl that get done when they can walk away dont belive me then go do what you want it dosent worry me but listen to a cop well belive a cop well i think you get it

just to even it up i have had fines where i have been clearly in the wrong but that was my stuip falut

to top it all off no cop will say ahh you can actually get away with this

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
i know my way around the law seeing as i know many ppl in the system and have gotton off many tickets for lack of evidence

You sound like a right moron.

vr1uz-fe

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
not to say that you can get away with it as you migh have gone past that

but there is a millon things that you could say to disprove all of this but it might be to late for you

vr1uz-fe

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
well i might be a moron but a happy one with no loss of licence and no points off no record no nothing

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
where did you get your law degree vr1uz-fe?

Status
Not open for further replies.