Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Quite a sad day in commodore life....

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
ok firstly.....i would have to say the VK - VL would be the most saught after commy to be stolen lol because you can open them with a ball of twine but also....if the c ar is deadlocked then how the fk can they get in ?

midnight.outlaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S series 2
Fact: The VN commodore is Australia's most stolen car.

which just happens to be my car, Three attempts so far, fortunatly for me they have failed, but bares the scars. (broken locks)

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
far out thats really bad mate, makes ya wanna cry, hope you get another soon.

MaNiac_VP

Mr Moderator !
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VPII Calais
Opening a deadlocked car is actually quite easy on models with central locking its the alarm/immobiliser which is trickier, I won't get into details on here, but lets just say when they know how to do it all 4 doors will open.

Also relocate your horn if you think your car is in a high risk area, the factory place on VN-VP etc is at a spot that is very easy to be tampered with.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
jetspin_vl said:
I can open a VL in under 15 seconds now :D

could ya come unlock my ignition & save me $50 bucks??

D.

skarekrow

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute M6
wow, baldric, i feel your pain. that is just unforgiveable. if i ever caught anyone trying to break into my car they would have to hope they have a good weapon to defend themselves or they would be in serious pain.... my car bears the lock scars of attempted and successful breakins, but none since my new alarm and constant deadlocking even if i'm only away from it for 30 seconds.
some ppl need to be re-educated with a good piece of 4x2 when they pull these stunts...