Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

R.I.P Amy Winehouse ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
So what abbout Ryan Dunn

Not sure what Ryan Dunn has to do with this topic, but he falls in the same category now doesn't he?

Though I personally did appreciate what he did moreso that whetever it was Amy was famous for.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Im not trying to Earn any Respect?
im trying to Understand why people Act like this when Somebody dies Nomatter what Cause

No your not, you are trying to beret (sp?) them into having your bleeding heart opinion and have no qualms about who you insult or what you say in the process. When it comes to respect, you have none for anybody who is living and has a different opinion to your own.

Reaper

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Its true
Let it happen to one of your family members then lets see how you feel about it

What's true??? You have appeared to edit out whatever you posted :bang:

Reaper

Nobody Actually

luxo barge
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 wm Caprice
Im not trying to Earn any Respect?
im trying to Understand why people Act like this when Somebody dies Nomatter what Cause

I can only speak for myself, but sympathy for the dead person in question is usually directly proportionate to the amount I knew about them and/or respect I had for them, their way of life.

Eg, shooting a burglar junkie in my home to protect wife and kids, no remorse or sympathy. If same person had knocked on door and asked for help to get straight? different story.
Should I get sympathy for a speeding fine when I knowingly put my foot down? No.

Both winehouse and dunn chose their respective paths. you makes your bed, you lies in it.

Zarconia

Outrageous Fondler
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 R8 Maloo
Lol this thread.

Respect is given where deserved. Smashing drugs like candy obviously your going to off yourself, cant say there are no warnings about it. Its common knowledge.

As for tom, its survival of the fittest. So many analogy's running through my head right now but one ill stick with is, when you play the game of chance with death and lose you plainly deserve no sympathy as you shouldn't have initiated the game in the first place.

ToMMMaY

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Berlina S Pac SII L67 Turbo Project
No your not, you are trying to beret (sp?) them into having your bleeding heart opinion and have no qualms about who you insult or what you say in the process. When it comes to respect, you have none for anybody who is living and has a different opinion to your own.

Reaper

Just because You got a handfull of people on this forum that have known you for ahwhile and well can say They would back you up ( Cause they are !@#$ !@#$%@s) In the real world buddy You would get put down Go tell that to peoples family members that have died from overdoses, Drink driving Watever you think your a hero and can Laugh about it
Surely you would think differently

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
If anything Tommay, I showed no respect for this druggie slapper by starting the thread and including a little joke in the opening line....

Stop carrying on like a little boy who lost his ball and i suggest you pull your head in !!!

What, do you have TV week posters of winohouse on your wall do you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.