Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

R.I.P My VT :(

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Yeah well HWP didn't attend. I wasn't hurt badly, I was the only one involved and I'm not that stupid to have the cops called just because i totaled my car. You are right I' am always responsible as the driver, but when you car hits an oil spot in the wet then there is nothing you can do once it goes into that slide, not in the narrow street i was in anyways!

I had a single person accident a couple months ago, & I got into a fair bit of drama with my insurance company, one of the things was because I didnt file a police report on the accident, like you I didnt think it was worth the police's time. However the insurance insisted I had to go in & file the report, & then get hit with a fine.

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
Here are the Pics

smashedvt1.jpg

smashedvt2.jpg

smashedvt3.jpg

smashedvt4.jpg

smashedvt5.jpg

Thanks for everyone's concern. I now need to move on and start to strip the car and start selling it for parts. Back to the drawing board :(

Keepleft

Mot Adv-NSW
Reaction score
Mumboman:-

Is this near Copacabana???

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
sucks man, don't let the trolls give you any crap. some people like to think they are perfect at everything. Just move on and find yourself a new car. good luck with the hunt

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
Keepleft,

Nar this is out at Holgate (out the back of lisarow)

Will talk to the guy next door about his stateo when he gets home and what he wants to do with it. Yes was going up the hill. As you can see from some of the pics, the road was very very slippery. It is a 60zone and as soon as i entered into the street i sat on 40.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
hmm, i doubt oil caused this accident, crappy tyres would be a better bet.

As long as your ok :)

INNAWE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais 5ltr
Mumboman I feel for you bud. Like everyone has said at least you all good.

As for Keepleft you really need to get over yourself champ. There are situations that come to life that no one as control over, that includes yourself too.
My VT was a mess after my wife was smashed from behind and then hit the car infront. I got blamed for the accident due to being the piggy in the middle. Now other then the missus watching the mirror like a hawk and predicting what was about to happen she had no control over the situation.