Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Race car rolls into crowd at Qr

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I was at Sunday's race by far the most exciting moment of the actual V8 Supercar race was the first turn, the remaining laps were just a great big procession of loud cars with pretty paint work. Gone are the days of side by side action down the main straight, three wide into corners, etc... Props to the support races that actually make the event worth going to (I got the tickets free anyways).

You clearly didn't watch any of the race then.....

Cúl-Báire

Reaction score
Members Ride
AUII XR8 Ute & BAII XR6
You clearly didn't watch any of the race then.....

Ok ok... Maybe that was a little bit of an exaggeration; the race did have it's moments (restarts, pits, etc..), but I have seen much more entertaining races!
There were moments that had me scratching my head though (such as the dancing XXXX Angels, wtf?)

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Ok ok... Maybe that was a little bit of an exaggeration; the race did have it's moments (restarts, pits, etc..), but I have seen much more entertaining races!
There were moments that had me scratching my head though (such as the dancing XXXX Angels, wtf?)

I wouldn't call what they do 'dancing'. stumbling around (probably on the sponsors product) seems more accurate.

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
did someone say ditch v8 supercars for group A racing?? good idea.

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
I wouldn't call what they do 'dancing'. stumbling around (probably on the sponsors product) seems more accurate.

They were at the Gaming & Hospitality Expo up here a few weeks ago, wandering around giving out bottles free. Was the end of the event and they had overstocked, so free booze out to all. Not just XXXX, either :) Somewhat anorexic, most of them.

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
Another example of motorsport gone wrong, strangely, the yanks didn't overreact, nothing changed after this happened Flying tyre kills fan at dragster meet

Also, the family did not sue. Must have been tourists :p

spokkeh

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 VS Statesman
I've watched the footage several times and it doesn't give much away as to HOW that car ended up on its roof by the end of a straight??

Freak accident, very lucky nobody was killed but they may want to reconsider the safety fencing in that area.

I was working on a bar both days, apparently the guy clipped another car, causing the crash.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
does lol'ing make me a bad person?

Not at all. How many can honestly admit they go to watch motor sports for the thrills and spills? Just like the drivers, crews and support personal we all know it is dangerous but go anyway.