Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Radiator Hoses L67

Aljgohuti

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore VZ Sv6 2004 Alloytech 190kw
Are L67 Radiator hoses (upper and lower) different to a normal Ecotec? I mean they use the same radiator and I think I just purchased the wrong hoses (yet to arrive in the mail)
Just curious to what's different, if they are different, if it's length I'm sure I can cut to a suitable length

Cheers.

brad_m_is

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX Calais
top one is different but I think the bottom one is the same

cruelass

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS
Thats correct top one is different and is basically straight and connects to a pipe that goes over the extractors and round the back of the motor. Standard Ecotec top one is a sort of S shape and connects at front of intake mani. Bottom ones are the same.

gm1961

Reaction score
Hi All

^^ like he said the super charge one is unique and the hose i think is different size each end , i had to wait a extra day or 2 to get the right one when i replaced it on my WH statesman 3.8SC

Oh, its better to get a entire water kit , top and bottom hoses and the heater ones , if one hose goes the rest cant be far behind , if you got 15 years out of the original change them all now

regards
george