Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Radio Face plate dimensions

VTSS350

Blown VT LS1 450rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTLS1
Did the thought cross your mind to help me out? If it makes you feel any better, I still don't have the full measurements.......

There are so many lazy people out there that just post up on forums rather than thinking or searching for themselves that unless you give a reason most people wont help you.

auzgts

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE HSV GTS
Ok VTSS350, I get your point. Full details with all information so people don't think I'm one of those people who can't afford a tape measure or just too lazy to use it.
So full story.... An Aussie who moved to the UK and took my GTS with me. I'm looking to install an iPad into my centre console and yes sort of like Nate's.
Currently onboard a ship, have been for 29 days now with 7 to go. Can anyone help with the measurements I would need to get a template machined up whilst at work? I have 220mm(top) 190mm(bottom) 215mm height.
Can I get the thickness of the facia top & bottom?
Overall height available with facia and ashtray cover removed?
And if it's not asking too much the depth of the ashtray unit?
Any help would be fantastic and gratefully received
Cheers
Auz

blasto

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE "Sport"wagon
Mate, seriously are you going to get something "machined up" from dimensions given to you by some joker on the internet?

Secondly, the worth of your Holden once shipped and VATed would be equivalent to a late model 911 Porsche. But if you love it that much, your choice...

I would contact Blaupunkt for engineering drawings, not as here - but that's also your choice..