Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rant about carless w*nkers

bigfut

Ve Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Omega
Good news, turns out the guy who hit the car is a decent bloke, he was in a rush, and didnt know he hit the car, he looked at his car, looked at mine, said yep fair enough, and is paying for the repair. All in all, a good outcome, so that's me happy. $300 to get fixed, so Im glad I didnt end up having to pay.

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
that's fantastic :) So glad there are honest people out there, not all ruthless bastards who will fight to the bone.

This is a good outcome :)

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
very good news mate. glad there are stories of good out there.

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Good news, turns out the guy who hit the car is a decent bloke, he was in a rush, and didnt know he hit the car, he looked at his car, looked at mine, said yep fair enough, and is paying for the repair. All in all, a good outcome, so that's me happy. $300 to get fixed, so Im glad I didnt end up having to pay.

Your lucky you caught up with him, he prob wouldnt have paid up or went back to get your details untill he was put on the spot, Either pay for the damage or your own hospital bill, your choice.

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
Your lucky you caught up with him, he prob wouldnt have paid up or went back to get your details untill he was put on the spot, Either pay for the damage or your own hospital bill, your choice.

Don't be such a pessimist :p