Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rapid Exhaust DG1 or DG10 ?

dazzdodge

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Calais V 6.0L
Hey guys, 1st time poster, just researching axle back exhaust options for a VE 6.0l Calais, sounds like the rapid exhaust product is pretty popular but I see they have the original DG1 and the newer DG10.

watched plenty of vids but most people just say they are DG pipes so don't really know which ones are on the car.
Yes I want no or very little drone but don't want it too quiet either.. which version would be the go??

cheers...

dimetime

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve calais 6lt
I had a mate with the early model on his ss, i brought a difilippo exhaust a few weeks later and next day he booked in to get one too! Tbh if you want loud and a good sound your better off buying a full exhaust, even a manta catback from naaf (forum member) for around $1300.
Unfortunately no drone and loud dont go together unless you willing to pay for a full exhuast (headers/cats/catback)

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
Loud and no drone?
Straight through with bimodal mufflers.

dimetime

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve calais 6lt
Loud and no drone?
Straight through with bimodal mufflers.
Ok i guess, but straight throughs sound **** in my opinion, and you cant beat a full system in regards to sound quality