Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Raptor S/C for Ecotec...

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
I'm a big believer in the addage "Measure twice, cut once". You're better off asking forty stupid questions and making the right decision that not asking a question at all and making a bad purchase. Frandy it might be a good idea to look at a few different cars if you haven't picked one yet. I mean you get a calais with a supercharger and a sunroof (another thread you raised) if you look around. It's just an idea. And they are right it's all nice to dream but dreams cost money going fast can cost a fortune ;)

Raptorsc

RAPTR6
Reaction score
Website
www.raptorsc.com.au
Members Ride
Hilux 4.0 V6 SC 400kw
Frandy

We hope you recieved our quote when we PM'd you the other day. The ProSteet kit gives terrific HP and torque response and yes everything is included.

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
so exactly how old are you? im guessing 16 since you get l's at 16 and a half and you have 506 posts... well done mate, keep asking questions its how you learn and dont listen to the people who have nothing better to do then criticze. Off topic i have 3 hours left until i can get my p's w00t.

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 VF SS-V M6 / '99 KN Laser
3 hours!! COngrats mate!! :D Im only 15 and a half, get ur L's at 16 down here in Vic, but dont get ur P's till 18....and no S/C or Turbos or V8's untill ur full license at 21 :p i was just curious :)

Cheers

Francis