Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] Rare 2003 VYII SS Ute - 69500km, mods etc [SOLD]

StormVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Storm Ute
Sold. Please delete.

Last edited:

DavoVP

Reaction score
Do you have a dyno sheet to back up that claim ?

I cant see this,

Performance
Chipped
Custom 2.5" dual exhaust into quad tips
75mm throttle body

Getting you 300rwkw.

Visualy its a nice ute, But 19k is a bit steep for a VY with from what you have said, Is mostly stock.

Actually you know if it was priced realistically Id strongly consider it.

Husky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII L67 Berlina Wagon and VEIISSV M6 Sportswagon
^This. Red Book lists this as worth between 11-13,000, although with much higher K's. Given the low K's and excellent condition I'd be jumping up and down to offer $14,000 if I had the cash. And I'd assume that the 300kW is at the fly wheel, but a dyno sheet would be nice.

StormVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Storm Ute
Unfortunately no dyno. All the work was done by the previous owner and he did not have any performance sheets. I know, disappointing.
I purchased it on his word and whilst I am sure there is not actually 300kW at the wheels it is pretty close at the flywheel from driving other cars with similar levels.
I was planning on doing more work to it and eventually getting a dyno tune done but I'm almost 30 and the other half wants the funds spent else where

I know what Red Book says and appreciate that it's a 10yo car, my only argument is that it has been used as much as a 5 year old car has been; price dropped regardless.