Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

rare VR HSV's

R

rmb

In 95 HSV & Mobil had a competition when Brocky got back with HRT and gave away 3? special limited edition GTS's named HSV Mobil Brock GTS.

I'd like to get my hands on one of those, Anyone got any more info or promotional pieces on these 3 cars?

Thanks in advance to anyone how can help.

96ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
96 vs ss
there was one 4sale awhile ago last yr on carsales guy wanted $50 000 had done under 10000kms
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

this was the only pic i grabbed of the interior car was green

R

rmb

Thanks 96 VS SS, Looks like a member=== BLO350==== owns one of these but doesnt want to sell. I'll see if I can find more on this one.
Thanks again

sime

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Calais
damn thats a nuts rare hard to find hsv this is the first ive heard of them has anyone got some more pics?

A

anotherstockvs

HAHA LOL LOL theres no such thing i think ur pullin sumthin mate the rarest hsv is a VS Grange only 17 of them made theres a HSV website which list every hsv ever built there is lots of ppl out there sayin they got a rare hsv and are sellin most of them are havin a pull, if u ever see one of them adsvertised for sale ask for orignal hsv papers, if there is one for sale it will just be a mock up, no wait it cant be a mock up cause one was neva made LOSER :p

Rzeractor

Reaction score
anotherstockvs said:
the rarest hsv is a VS Grange only 17 of them made

Actually the rarest HSV is the VL F20 SV.
Four were made.

B

BLO350

anotherstockvs said:
HAHA LOL LOL theres no such thing i think ur pullin sumthin mate the rarest hsv is a VS Grange only 17 of them made theres a HSV website which list every hsv ever built there is lots of ppl out there sayin they got a rare hsv and are sellin most of them are havin a pull, if u ever see one of them adsvertised for sale ask for orignal hsv papers, if there is one for sale it will just be a mock up, no wait it cant be a mock up cause one was neva made LOSER :p

Post a fax number and I'll fax you the Authentication Letter from HSV.

B

BLO350

anotherstockvs said:

If you ring HSV 03 9265 9500 the V.I.N. number is :-
6H8VRK19LSL793883

They'll confirm that its a 1995 HSV Mobil Brock GTS

Rumour has it that your an apprentice mechanic, I'll gladly accept one year free servicing on my car as a gesture of goodwill from you.

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Nah I wouldn't trust his servicing after that show ;)

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
anotherstockvs said:
Dont know where you get your info from champ, but VS Statesman Grange had 78 - 185i's, and 83 215i's made from September 1996 to December 1998.
Really should get your facts right junior.
AirStrike :air: