Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] RB25 Gearbox, Flywheel & Exedy Clutch

damankerrison09

Blue 87 VL
Reaction score
Members Ride
5 Speed VL SL
ITEM:
For sale is the RB25 gearbox, clutch and flywheel from the built RB30 motor.. I am no longer needing this as i'm going LS1 instead.

The gearbox is a genuine Nissan RB25 Gearbox with absolutely no shifting problems or crunches at all.. The gearbox has had low KM's and was always run on synthetic oil, I know this because i drained it and it was almost brand new.

The flywheel is a genuine VL N/A 9.5" Flywheel to suit the RB25 gearbox it has been machined and has not been used since.

The clutch is brand new Exedy 330rwkw rated 5 Puk clutch (only been installed on the motor but never used) this clutch is extremely hard to find as it is triple heavy duty and a lot of places just do not have the part number for it or believe it exists!

The clutch and flywheel have been balanced together by TW Engineering here in Adelaide so i will not separate the two as they have to be used together!

I will sell the gearbox with clutch and flywheel as a package for $2000 ono (For serious offers! i'm sure something can be figured out!)

Price for the Gearbox alone is $1300 ono

Price for the Clutch and Flywheel is $800 ono

I dont wanna hear what you think this stuff is worth, i have receipts for the balancing to prove is legit..

CONDITION: New AND Used

PRICE: Please see above

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Bit heavy, but for buyers expense it can be freighted

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Direct Deposit, Funds Transfer

CONTACT DETAILS: CALL OR TEXT ONLY 0433 771 641

OTHER INFO: Please list as many details as possible

IMG_0310Small.jpg

IMG_0248Small.jpg

IMG_0234Small.jpg

IMG_0231Small.jpg

IMG_0230Small.jpg

IMG_0229Small.jpg

IMG_0228Small.jpg

IMG_0293Small.jpg

Last edited:

damankerrison09

Blue 87 VL
Reaction score
Members Ride
5 Speed VL SL
Come on guys.. Need this stuff to sell, offers?

damankerrison09

Blue 87 VL
Reaction score
Members Ride
5 Speed VL SL
Bump,.. PRICE DROP!

Need cash ASAP guys.. Someones gotta be interested??