Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rear bar tail lights issue...

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
I had my clips replaced under warranty for my my14 GTS. Clips just suck and needed revising. It's not an aftermarket light issue.

SSVREDLINE2014

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
I had my clips replaced under warranty for my my14 GTS. Clips just suck and needed revising. It's not an aftermarket light issue.

Won't the dealership blame me on someone installing aftermarket taillights and that's the reason why it's happen?

SnowDoggyDogg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
Brackets are a known issue I don't think there's much of a leg to stand on. Line cost for the items is next to nothing anyways

OrangeBlastSS-V

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SS-V Redline
The bulletin is specific for MY15, but you can show them and tell them you want those parts replaced. Shouldn’t cost much if it’s not under warranty.

SSVREDLINE2014

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
The bulletin is specific for MY15, but you can show them and tell them you want those parts replaced. Shouldn’t cost much if it’s not under warranty.

Ok thanks. Another question has anyones VF taillight edges rub into the paint work of there car?

SnowDoggyDogg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
I'm sure its the aftermarket part too. My hsv lights are plumb - even had them replaced due to the LEDs going out and they don't foul the body.