Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rear Camber adjustment

FastEddy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sportswagon
My wheel Alignment report states, " Right Rear Camber Pin needs replacing" What do i need to Buy, Need help please. I have a 2009 Ve 3.6L Sportswagon

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
They are probably referring to the concentric bolt. That is the main adjustment for camber on the rear. If you can confirm that is the correct bolt I can provide you with a part number.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
They have an eccentric nut and bolt.....

So them saying the pin makes me suspicious they don't know what they're talking about

Occasionally the nut may strip the thread, though highly unlikely....The bush generally wears out causing a problem getting the camber right

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
They have an eccentric nut and bolt.....

So them saying the pin makes me suspicious they don't know what they're talking about

Occasionally the nut may strip the thread, though highly unlikely....The bush generally wears out causing a problem getting the camber right
Yep, I have had the rear suspension arms disconnected for a few weeks now and there is no pin that I know of, just bolts and nuts.

FastEddy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sportswagon
They are probably referring to the concentric bolt. That is the main adjustment for camber on the rear. If you can confirm that is the correct bolt I can provide you with a part number.
I would appreciate Concentric Bolt part No Pls, as this would be the part that needs replacing.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute