Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

rear quarter glass moulds

max101cfh

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 vx equipe s2
Just wanting fo know ive been looking to replace the moulds on the rear quarter glass (in between back windscreen an back door) for awhile but i cannot find anywhere that sells them. Can any tell me where i can find them

Cheers

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
assuming were talking VP here.
moulds and glass are one piece. you have to replace the whole thing. you can try and pry the trim out from the back side but this usually turns into an abortion making mold and glass useless scrap. you after a chrome set? also whats wrong with the current ones? they obviously arnt available new anymore so your going to have to troll the wreckers for a usable set.

max101cfh

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 vx equipe s2
Its leaking on both sides and i just want it fixed. Sick and tired of water getting in the boot

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
you dont need to replace the windows to fix the leak. take out the quarter glass, clean all surfaces and use mastic sealer to reseal. water is getting by the factory foam seal that deteriorates over time, very common problem. in fact ive done every vp ive owned this way.