Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rear spoiler !!!

macca_223

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V And VS SII Berlina
Hey guys I have a VE SS-V. I have taken the standard spoiler off I wouldn't mind putting on the smaller rear spoiler that came out on the limited edition Pontiacs I think?? Just wondering if anyone has done this or if it is possible at all? Don't really wanna change the boot as that is what I have heard?? So if anyone has done it please let me know!!

Same as this picture I will upload
6071l06_20.jpeg

AD07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE CALAIS V 6.0
I put a boot-lip spoiler on my Calais (Holden wanted $279 +gst, got one off ebay for $150). The only problem is , you will have holes that will still be noticeable from the larger SS spoiler.

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
I have the G8 boot lip spoiler on my VE. I bought it from HOLMART in Melbourne. Do a Google to find them. They will post it to you.

As said you will I guess have the spoiler holes left in your boot lid. I drilled no holes to put the G8 lip on mine. Painted it and glued it on with Sikaflex. Has been there getting on to three years now so Sikaflex does a great job.

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
JHP also has the Senator style wings which are more of a lip spoiler but will cover all 4 holes left by the SSV standard spoiler.

http://############/holdenve/Spoilers.htm

This is the one I plan on getting when I eventually get around to it...

*EDIT* Farked if I know why it wont let me put up the link or pic. Anyway search for JHP VE Senator and got to the 5th one down on that page.

macca_223

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V And VS SII Berlina
Thanks Davey, looks like I will probably go with them as they can paint it as well. Makes life easier. Thanks everyone for your help :beer chug:

bonners

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sting SV Black Edition Tourer
i have a carbon fibre rear lip spoiler on mine. Comes from Carbon Man in the states