Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

reccomend me a good wheel aligner in adelaide SA

V85000i

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5L Calais
as per the title, can someone reccomend me a good wheel aligner in Northern Adelaide or gawler/elizabeth area.

veeque92

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman SeriesII 5.7
I always go to the Mag Wheel and Tyre Centre on Prospect road just before you hit North Adelaide.

Only prob I ever had with them was once they forgot to put my little chrome nut caps back on. But apart from that I think they are worth going to.

hsv1987

Dose It
Reaction score
Members Ride
Spoold, slappd, calais 5ltr
Honestly man, They are all pretty much the same when it comes to wheel alignment!

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
I always go to the Mag Wheel and Tyre Centre on Prospect road just before you hit North Adelaide.

Only prob I ever had with them was once they forgot to put my little chrome nut caps back on. But apart from that I think they are worth going to.

And they're expensive as well. I used to go there for quotes until I realised I could just add a few hundred bucks on top of Tyrepowers quotes or Bob Janes if it was for tyres :p

veeque92

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman SeriesII 5.7
And they're expensive as well. I used to go there for quotes until I realised I could just add a few hundred bucks on top of Tyrepowers quotes or Bob Janes if it was for tyres :p

I agree on that but Tyrepower in my experience are a bunch of tools who have no idea what they are doing.

IE.. selling me rims for my old vqII telling me they fit no worries and then when I took them back because they were scrubbing on the inside walls of the wheel arch telling me, oh that shouldnt happen, we will just put spacers in there instead to bring them out a bit. Not giving a **** that that would have voided my insurance thinking that I wouldnt know any better and then I had to argue with them to give me my money back because the tyres were used to drive 5km from there to home where I took them off.

MWTC were one of the only ones that were honest with me and told me what would fit (which wasnt many) and what wouldnt, and didnt try to pressure me into buying from them.

I have had probs with wheel alignments from other places too but never from them so thats why they get my slightly more money for there service.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Yeah thats true but it depends on what you want as well, and im fair sure they told me I could only fit 235's on the VN up front with XHP 19's. Just getting tyres or a wheel alignment is not a huge deal, Bob Jane offer some decent wheel alignment packages and you get a free 5k re-alignment too.

JB33

Reaction score
Bridgestone @ wingfield 8348 9122- the guys there are no b.s & seem to know their stuff.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I agree on that but Tyrepower in my experience are a bunch of tools who have no idea what they are doing.

IE.. selling me rims for my old vqII telling me they fit no worries and then when I took them back because they were scrubbing on the inside walls of the wheel arch telling me, oh that shouldnt happen, we will just put spacers in there instead to bring them out a bit. Not giving a **** that that would have voided my insurance thinking that I wouldnt know any better and then I had to argue with them to give me my money back because the tyres were used to drive 5km from there to home where I took them off.

MWTC were one of the only ones that were honest with me and told me what would fit (which wasnt many) and what wouldnt, and didnt try to pressure me into buying from them.

I have had probs with wheel alignments from other places too but never from them so thats why they get my slightly more money for there service.

Your aware Tyrepowers are franchises. You get your **** ones, and your good ones. Just like profix. Nothing but praise for Port Adelaide Profix, but stay the **** away from all the rest.

Tyre power cheltenham are tops!!