Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

recommend photographer ballarat area

Huntington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
Can anyone recommend a photographer in the ballarat area? preferably one who has done autowork.

I have the possible opportunity to get the EH on one of those Mrs Macs biscuit tins with the pressed lids with the picture on the front.
if it goes ahead i have to supply a good photo (or a few for them to choose from), and since it will be a retail item, was thinking I would splurge on a proffessional shoot.
(since I barely know which way to even point the camera)

Cheers!

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
super awesome time machine
hey mate, hit up redline photography on facebook, hes from clayton in melbourne( i know not around ballarat but one of the best ive dealt with so far )

hes a kid but gets some nice shots :)
Can anyone recommend a photographer in the ballarat area? preferably one who has done autowork.

I have the possible opportunity to get the EH on one of those Mrs Macs biscuit tins with the pressed lids with the picture on the front.
if it goes ahead i have to supply a good photo (or a few for them to choose from), and since it will be a retail item, was thinking I would splurge on a proffessional shoot.
(since I barely know which way to even point the camera)

Cheers!

Huntington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
Excellent, thanks mate, I dont mind a day cruise, as long as I can keep her clean on the way there.