Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Red Beast from the South East! LoL

electro cruiser

Reaction score
hey every this is my vn s-pac

3.8L v6
5 speed manual
HDT Extractors
and i think a 2.5 inch exhaust

car was modified by HDT..the extractors look similar to some vns headers that ive seen..so the previous owner could be lieing lol..but it has a great sound an when you release the throttle..the exhaust makes that popping/flaming sound. I wired up a level 3 cluster but i dont have any pictures of it in the car. Its a clean car because the previous owners looked after it well..the interior is clean as but the paint is fading. it looks pink sometimes. i also painted the strips on the taillights white. they look like calais lights but they are brighter.

It was basic car.. no power windows or mirrors.no cruise control. But i got a smashed vn calais an im almost finished converting the s-pac to a calais spec. so now it has electric windows, mirrors, cruise control, trip computer, climate control. i still need to get a few parts for it such as an electric antenna since the one in the calais was broken and a electric window switch for the back.. car should be back on the road by this week! ill post some pictures up once everything has been done.

In a few months the car will get resprayed atlas grey an i have got the vn ss spoiler so ill put that on it when it gets resprayed. im going to leave all the ss decals off it because its not an ss lol. im going to change the rims to the Monaro CV-8R rims.. they are 18 inch 5 spoke rims. then i will lower the car an leave it as it is.

Attachments

• Photo0107.jpg
    Photo0107.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 347
  • Photo0110.jpg
    Photo0110.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 323
  • Photo0111.jpg
    Photo0111.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 286
  • Photo0202.jpg
    Photo0202.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 271
  • Photo0203.jpg
    Photo0203.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 225
  • Photo0208.jpg
    Photo0208.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 256
  • Photo0092.jpg
    Photo0092.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 352
Last edited:

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
think i've seen this around, nice vn by the way

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
LPG!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! (that's what i'll be saying AFTER you have it fitted)

She is nice and clean though. :thumbsup:

EX9C1SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
9C1 Pack VXSSII
Looks nicee VN manuals are the funnest commo to drive n thrash around in n this is from a bloke whos driven GTSes lol

electro cruiser

Reaction score
sorry i havent replied. last i checked, no one replied to my car so i left it. and i thought today i might just check it and i got a few replies!! lol. yea thanx guys for the comments, i got to get more picturs. yea the lpg, im excited about getting it this wednesday, but ill use it for cruzing and petrol for thrasing it about. leave the petrol for when you need it the most!! im still deciding whether i should respray it read to give it a fresher look, or if i should respray it atlas grey.... keep the comments coming!!

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
You won't be thrashing it too hard with duel fuel. Expect some power loss there. Straight gas would be alright, but duel fuel you get quite poor performance.

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
from someone who owns a car that runs on gas, its still good on petrol so dont worry and mine goes the same as before i put the gas on, so its not even noticeable IF there is a loss in power :)

btw i think a respray in red would be nice :) but im not the biggest fan of atlas grey so maybe thats the reason i chose red :)

looking good ;)

EDIT: forgot to tell you, i love the calais mock up rear garnish and lights...... i thought they were actually calais gear, nice work......

electro cruiser

Reaction score
lol yea it took me 2-3 hours to do. i took off the rear garnish and i couldnt find a thin paint brush so i got an old texta and just sprayed the tip of that and ran it along the lines!!! lol. yea im hoping that with lpg it wont change anything execpt the money im going to save!!

electro cruiser

Reaction score
Car now for sale!!!