Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Red Hot SIDI SV6 Ute

RedSidi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 UTE SiDi.
****PICTURE HEAVY***ALOT OF RANDOM DRIBBLING***

Hey there , I've always considered creating a post about my car but never really could be bothered/ wanted to.

However, no I'm at the stage where im happy with my car to actually post it on a forum i suppose.

I purchased the car back in December 09, she was only a few months old as it rolled off the production line in October, and this is what the car looked like upon purchase.

1.jpgIMG_0759.jpg2.jpg

A few of my mates owned VE's also and one had smoked the tail lights which i didn't mind the look of. So on a day off from work i pulled out a can of VHC Nightshade and went to town, until i was happy with the shade created.

IMG_0818.jpgIMG_0819.jpg

Turned out alright, to my liking anyway ( your opinions might differ)

For awhile the moneybags where definitely low and modifications weren't coming for awhile.

After some time i installed a sound system ( Due to the stock speakers being absolute dogshit) I decided to go with the POLK DB 6.5 Inch Splits powered by a 350w amp and a Kenwood 1000w Sub Dual Coil Powered by a Fusion 1000w Amp which i scored off a mate for $40 (BARGAIN). Using a Cache Processor which also came with a sub/bass controller which i thought was quite handy.

For AGES i searched the net for a set of rims i actually liked, I've never been into
" Advanti's" so that catologue never surfaced, Nothing against advanti because quite clearly they have a huge market for the Holden's, and they are doing excellent job, But i Really wanted something bold and simple, that didn't give off the appearance of a cheese cutter polished in chrome. Eventually i decided on sticking to Holden and began the hunt for a set of SSV's purely because it had what i wanted it was bold and look great on the commodores, i just needed to get them black.

IMG_1337.jpgIMG_1319.jpg

I rang around abit to find a decent deal on getting the rims powdercoated until i received an offer from my dad to get them powdercoated for the cost of a carton of Jack Daniels (BARGAIN)

They turned out great i think, and suit the red perfectly, all i needed now was to lower it, which i just got today ! I have exceeded my image limit so i will post in another post!