Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Red LED under VE SS bonnet ??

mummbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 SSV Redline Sportwagon
It will be the anti corrosion unit that was optioned by many and fitted by the dealers.
Mine was originally stuck to the guard in plain view but has since been moved into the battery compartment in the boot area.

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
It will be the anti corrosion unit that was optioned by many and fitted by the dealers.
Mine was originally stuck to the guard in plain view but has since been moved into the battery compartment in the boot area.

There was a recent thread along these lines except box was in boot near battery a few weeks ago.
Reminds me of Brock's Box and my naturopath mate who went around for six months with a magnetic pulse ionizer or something like that strapped with Velcro to his ankle. He asked me to replace the battery so while I wa there took the whole thing apart to find the led was the only thing in the circuit, haha!

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
And it's about as useful as the Energy Polariser was on Peter Brock's HDTs.

S.D.M.F

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Clubsport R8

Any more info on these? Especially the Holden dealer optioned units. I cant find anything about them on the intraweb
Part # or pics of one of the units installed.

Benzito

Reaction score
Members Ride
'09 VE SSV Ute
They charge the body of the car with a low voltage. It's meant to reduce oxidisation on the body panels(ie. rust).
I had one on my old car, while it didn't totally stop surface rust appearing I had some stone chips that were there for at least 4 years without a sign of any rust. I kind of think they work, but wouldn't go on the record saying that. ;)

gunsmoke

Gunsmoke
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS & VZ Exec
Finally got pics of mine, have to work out how to attach on here.
Sorry, wont allow me to attach pic from my computer.

XUV

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV XUV & Raised Cross 8 Trayback
Finally got pics of mine, have to work out how to attach on here.
Sorry, wont allow me to attach pic from my computer.

Load pics to your facerbook or photobucket etc then right click on COPY URL then paste to the picture icon in the reply box ;)