Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Redline Sedan A6 - The A9X for 2014.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
My new Mistress:

IMG_0107.JPGIMG_0108.JPGIMG_0102.JPGIMG_0112.JPGIMG_0098.JPGIMG_0094.JPGIMG_0093.JPGIMG_0091.JPGIMG_0089.JPGIMG_0088.JPGIMG_0104.JPG

All std other than dealer options, tint, Orssom CAI and a couple of minor things like Redline aluminium sill inserts and bee sting aerial.

Future mods include HSV GTS headers & cats, and a tune. 320ish at the flywheel will do me just nicely.

Big_Simmo

Deep Blue Cranberry
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Series 2 SSV Redline Ute
wheres the interior shots :(

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Interior needs a vacuum! I'll bang some up though. I like the VF rear, but reckon from certain angles the big wing balances out the airspace above the taillights better, e.g.:

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...06635t-redline-sedan-a6-a9x-2014-img_0089.jpg

The small wing is subtle and looks good on say a Calais V, but the big wing is tougher looking and speaks volumes of the cars heritage. Just my view.

I've fitted an Orssom OTR. It sounds good and picked up torque noticeably. Looks factory too which I like. I would go Difilippo but am concerned with warranty. HSV are good bang for buck and the dealer is ok with them being fitted.
Nice ute BTW it must fly!

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Interior needs a vacuum! I'll bang some up though. I like the VF rear, but reckon from certain angles the big wing balances out the airspace above the taillights better, e.g.:

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...06635t-redline-sedan-a6-a9x-2014-img_0089.jpg

The small wing is subtle and looks good on say a Calais V, but the big wing is tougher looking and speaks volumes of the cars heritage. Just my view.

I've fitted an Orssom OTR. It sounds good and picked up torque noticeably. Looks factory too which I like. I would go Difilippo but am concerned with warranty. HSV are good bang for buck and the dealer is ok with them being fitted.
Nice ute BTW it must fly!

oh yeah good thinking about warranty! didn't even think of that haha

thanks mate, yeah she goes not too shabby :p

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
God damn I love that colour, my neighbour has one of these exactly the same as yours and I admire it every day I drive past

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks Mate!
I nearly got another colour as I thought the dark green would be too hard to clean. It's not, and I think it's the shiniest of all the colours. It changes from green to black in low light, which is cool.

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2012 Heron SS Thunder Ute M6
Looks great buddy,must have missed this thread when you started it!

any updates on getting a catback or not in a rush at this stage?

khunia

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 SSV M6 & 1996 VS SS
Hey mate,

I agree, absolutely love the redline and even better in Peacock Green. Test drove one here 2 weeks ago from holden dealership as their demo. Was fitted with the walky 310 pack, lowered springs and wheels.

Sounded how a stock car should sound.

BTW the VF definitely suits he bigger wing as the whole car is way more refined than the more aggressive looking VE. The bigger wing gives it more aggression IMO.

Look forward to seeing any future mods. :beer chug: