Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Redline Spare Tyre

grantisaac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX11
My VF Redline has a full size spare . It is a front rim and will fit on the rear as they have the same rolling diameter only not as wide.

cfour

Reaction score
Members Ride
Coming Soon
Redline get the goo kit unless you order the full size spare, which is the same size as the fronts since staggered wheels ($350). I did however notice that a couple of the dealers were ordering the full spare as standard on the redline.

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Just wondering if anyone has bought a full size spare to get past the Brembo brake issue? If so, what was the spec of the rim and how much did it set you back?

Cant give you a definite answer for the VF, but I have a VE Redline ute, with no spare, not even a spare wheel carrier.

I contacted Holden and they told me a spare Redline wheel(to fit over the Brembo's) is too big to fit in the standard spare wheel carrier. Their only solution was to try and source a Maloo spare wheel set up as they are big enough to fit an 8.5" wide wheel. That brings another (sorta) problem, as you have to jack the ute at the back for clearance to get the spare and carrier assy out from under the car..........

Does your VF have a spare wheel carrier fitted?

Black X

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Redline Ute
Not sure yet. I'm supposed to pick it up next week.

Gaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Gday - I ordered mine with a full size alloy. It is a full size front wheel & tyre. I guess it can fit on the back if you get a flat.