Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Religion Thread

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
minux said:
This is why you are religious, you cant open your mind to the fact that everything was just here. Always has been always will

Do something for me. Only if you want. For 5 minutes, examine your body from top to toe. How could you possibly think that we just happend to form ourselves? We are the most intellegent and complex things on earth and I find it amazing that people think we could have just made ourselves. It's almost as stupid as thinking that a motor car can make itself and appear after a million years.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
zoist said:
Do something for me. Only if you want. For 5 minutes, examine your body from top to toe. How could you possibly think that we just happend to form ourselves? We are the most intellegent and complex things on earth and I find it amazing that people think we could have just made ourselves. It's almost as stupid as thinking that a motor car can make itself and appear after a million years.

So in your studies you have found us to be the most complex living thing on this planet?

We have poor eyesight, we lack use of our entire brain, we have poor smell, we are the only creatures who destroy and expand our environment. Yep we must be so complex.

Every creature has what a human has, the only difference is, our brain developed in a different way, we evolved to suit our environment at the time.

I would say you are just listening to what scientists have told you ;)

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
zoist said:
I am just curious. To all non believers here, if you knew that you had an hour to live, would you want a minister/pastor present and would you be saying a few prayers to God? From my understanding, a lot of people are saved through Jesus when they are almost dead on their hospital beds.

Nope !... Like I have implied I have issues accepting the Bible as the TRUE word/ way of God...

There are so many things to question in the lives we lead... and until I have the answers that change my perception on life... I remain immutable.

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
minux said:
So in your studies you have found us to be the most complex living thing on this planet?

I would say you are just listening to what scientists have told you ;)

Tell me what is more intellegent AND complex than anything else?
Don't say a computer. Because they aren't.

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
And minux, that avatar is damn annoying me. :rofl:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
zoist said:

A computer is simply a human brain in machine form, that can calucate things the human mind could never do. Animals have different complexities, differing intellegneces to suit their environment. We speak a lanaguage, just like animals do to each other. It has me beat with how close to primates we are why people cant beleive that we evolved from them.

As for the avatar, it scares me. But it is mesmorising for some weird reason.

Zoist, as i have said 1000000000 times before, what i beleive in can't be challenged by anyone, it is what i beleive. Just liek i can't challenge your faith in religion, it is what you beleive. Arguing about religion is a full circle debate, whatever one says the other comes back with the same and it keeps going this way....

vt1538

455rwhp LS3
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS S2 11.284@125mph
zoist said:
Just because we can talk & fcuk up the world on a whim doesn't make us any more complex than another animal. Dont forget that they can take bits out of pigs & stick them in us with minor complications.
Slight variations in species shows that evolution happens. I believe we are a larger brained early Hominid. This is what science has shown & I will believe this over a story book.

vt1538

455rwhp LS3
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS S2 11.284@125mph
zoist said:
I am just curious. To all non believers here, if you knew that you had an hour to live, would you want a minister/pastor present and would you be saying a few prayers to God? .
I wont, but the woman under me will be screaming his name!

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
zoist said:

By what measure do you judge intelligence ?

Humans aren't that intelligent... look at the mess that our forefathers have left... look at all the extinction of flora & fauna that may have been here to serve a purpose... just look at all the toxic substances that have been made that we dont know how to deal with for the long term... just look at all the radioactive substances just laying around waiting for another million years or so to become harmless.