Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Removel of the outside belt mould

redbelly007

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Commodore
Just wanted to know if anyone has removed the belt mould from the outside of the window and was it easy and what is the best way to do it or any ideas would be much appreciated.

Benboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Wagon
What is a 'belt mould' on the exterior of the window ?

redbelly007

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Commodore
What is a 'belt mould' on the exterior of the window ?

Ben,
Mate it's the mould that runs across the door at the bottom of the window usually it's a chrome strip but I want to change mine from chrome to black to match in with the black theme.

duaned

Reaction score
Members Ride
M6 Red Hot MSE
Just wanted to know if anyone has removed the belt mould from the outside of the window and was it easy and what is the best way to do it or any ideas would be much appreciated.

Easy. It just clips in, so carefully pull it straight upwards and it will pop off. Just wind your window down first which makes it easier.

redbelly007

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Commodore
Easy. It just clips in, so carefully pull it straight upwards and it will pop off. Just wind your window down first which makes it easier.

Thanks for that Duaned i kind of had a go doing that but was not 100% but will give it a proper go and hopefully it will come off, cheers.