Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Removing Bench Seat VS Ute

jonesboy1

jonesboy1
Reaction score
Website
jonesboy1.com
Members Ride
VZ cross 6 one Tonner
I would say the bar is just missing from the front your passenger seat, the one that makes the seat slide forward as they all slide forward, from memory any bar off a bucket will fit and easy to do, the VS ute I owned for 9 years was a ex police ute and had a column auto with just buckets in it, but I put the bench in as I needed it to be a 3 seater sometimes, and yes the middle bit is a part of the passenger seat and all the bar work is welded so just easier to get a single seat if you are going to change, it's just a straight swap. hope this helps

Carroll_174

Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 Vp Ute
Will a normal centre console from a 2 seater ute fit in if I do this?

Redvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 vs ute v6
Sure does. Took me the best part of a day getting mine out! The middle dicky seat is attached to the passenger seat by a top frame that's bolted on to the seat rails. Another thing to note as well is that the passenger side left hand seat rail bolts are boxed in. You will see what I mean haha.

lurkin91

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx ss 5.7 6 speed
Hey mate i got the same problem have u got iut sorted. Like u said the passenger and the middle are m or w rthan just the allen keys. Do u have to take that gold clip thing off?