Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Renno's VR S Daily Hack

Renno

Home Of The Shiny Tank
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
I can tell that attention to detail is one of your strong points. I always believed that you can't polish a turd but you are starting to prove me wrong. BTW, how is the drivetrain holding up? Usually when you see a car treated like that by an owner you can be assured it isn't the best mechanically. I also agree on losing the SS spoiler..............real quick. I will give you $50.00 for the HD. $60.00 if it's an X2 (which it ain't)

Cheers mate :)

Yeah if you suss out my thread with my VN Calais and look at the undercarrige then you will see my obsession with attention to detail :)

Mechanically its got brand new brakes put on about a month before I got it and other than that I just flushed the cooling system and will be giving it a service soon :)

anymore updates mate? its coming along nicely!

Well big update, Found a one owneer VB in mint conidtion around the corner from mine, so i rang the rents and I sold my bros old vn calais to my mate Rabbit for a daily, then my parents bought my bro the VR off of me and I bought the VB.

So the VZ SS rims are back onto my vn in the shed and he has put his ceptors from his vn on the VR.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
2nd'd on ditching the SS spoiler. S pac lip ftw

(S pac lip > SS spoiler > no spoiler > V8 supercar T wing > SS spoiler on top of S pac lip)

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
Hey mate looks like its coming along really well, interior cleaned up pretty well!

Wheels suit it very well too.