Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Renting from Radio Rentals - Good or Bad?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I just rang up a wrecker that was dismantling a VR GTS 6 speed.

I just missed out on that console, damn it.

he would've charged you over 500 for the centre console anyway. But what i would assume, is he would've sold the trims/seats and console all as one (for about 2000)

vk_calais5.0

Jealous of Project VEE EL
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS black
How badly do you want it then?

I worked my arse off working 60-70 hour weeks for 3 months, saving everything and after it finished I came out with a bike and awesome gear.. A couple of mates were earning similar amounts to me and spent it all on grog, smokes, chicks and cars. It disappears fast and you've got nothing to show for it (other than the car)..

Imagine if you needed to save the money to save your life.. You'd find a way..

I'd much rather cut out a lot of the bull**** things and have something substantial to show for it after a given point in time..

yeah i can save if i focus for long enough, RR was just an easy alternative at the time..

Bilbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VFII SSV Sportwagon
They are good from my point of view, i give them 20 a week, i get a bigscreen tv, but the onli catch i have found, is that if im like 1 day l9 paying, they are already ringin me up, and usually they ring you, then wen you answer u get put on hold, so last time they did it to me, i hung up, they rang back, on hold again, i hung up again, so wen they rang back a day l8r, and cracked it at me for hangin up, i told them that if they wanna talk to me, TALK to me, and that if it happened again, idd do the same, it hasnt happened again :)

Bent_6

3/4motorsport
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S1 Acclaim V6/ VS SII Acclaim V6
I've used RR for a while now and can't really fault them.
The only thing to watch is that you dont let a payment go overdue by more than 7 days or they hit you hard.
It happened to me when i went away last year and forgot about it.
I explained my situation and they cleared it up for me so that was helpful.

I rented a LG 160Gig DVD/harddrive off them 2 yrs ago for $999 and it started dying recently and not surprising considering they make things to only last a short while these days.
I rang em up and they came out, took it away and fixed it no questions asked.
It may be better to pay for things outright, but i wonder how easy/cheap it is to have these things fixed when they inevitably break down.

vk_calais5.0

Jealous of Project VEE EL
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS black
thats the same with mobile phones these days, only last until your contract is out then it shuts off or breaks somehow.

mobile plans are easy outright. can be too expensive sometimes but its what we have to all do if ya want latest technology..