Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Repairing bumber scratch

Unit_01

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY9.5 VE SV6 M6
Spoke to his boss and they want $300-$350 so I will give it a miss.

You need to speak to Adam mate haha..that's how you'll get it done cheap.:yeah:

Give him another call and make sure you speak to adam and say that the guy with the blue falcon sent ya.

MovieDude

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS (A)
I first spoke to Adam and mentioned you then he passed me to his boss :-(

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
The paint on the plastic bumper is a different shade to the metal panels. So if the touchup matches the metal, it aint neccesarily going to match the plastic.

MovieDude

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS (A)
When I first bought the paint it was to touch up the front spoiler so it should be suitable for the rear bumper too; unless I was given the wrong paint. When I said that the touch up looks worse I meant to say that the paint is raised and not smooth.

FPV 4 T

myspace.com/attakarrak
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
2008 VE HSV Clubsport R8.
Some kind soul has rammed a shopping trolley into my rear bumper and left some deep scratches. I've applied touch-up paint but I think it looks even worse now. What can I do (other than replacing the bumper)?

awww some people out there are just so ****ed aye... it happend to me. some arsehole (the person that lives next door to me) jumped my fence one night and ran a key down the side of my drivers door and pessenger door and stole my front custom number plate on my VE Clubby, all because i was playing loud music from my car at 11 o'clock the night before.. i touched it up with my red touch up paint that came with my car (only so people could not notice it when i drove my clubby) but yea it looked shithouse. the scratch was done that hard it gouged the metal :( the only way was to get both doors completely repainted. it cost about $1000.00 not including getting my clubby put on a truck and sent back down to perth from port hedland and me flying down to pick it up and then fuel driving it 1863kms home...! :(

MovieDude

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS (A)
Wow you have serious neighbour problems! Surely you could have claimed on insurance for that kind of cost?

FPV 4 T

myspace.com/attakarrak
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
2008 VE HSV Clubsport R8.
Wow you have serious neighbour problems! Surely you could have claimed on insurance for that kind of cost?
haha yea i wish. my home insurance didnt cover it and i aksed my car insurance (just car) but in the end it would of not been worth claiming ay.. :(

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 hsv ve r8 clubby oh baby!
awww some people out there are just so ****ed aye... it happend to me. some arsehole (the person that lives next door to me) jumped my fence one night and ran a key down the side of my drivers door and pessenger door and stole my front custom number plate on my VE Clubby, all because i was playing loud music from my car at 11 o'clock the night before.. i touched it up with my red touch up paint that came with my car (only so people could not notice it when i drove my clubby) but yea it looked shithouse. the scratch was done that hard it gouged the metal :( the only way was to get both doors completely repainted. it cost about $1000.00 not including getting my clubby put on a truck and sent back down to perth from port hedland and me flying down to pick it up and then fuel driving it 1863kms home...! :(

thats crap
i had my ute only had about 480k's on the clock come back from the shops an theres a nice keymark straight down my bonnet :( f**kin jelous ppl cant hack it that some ppl can actually afford to buy a new car n the fact im on my p's im doin pretty well for it

JC_VE6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Shaunie! thats sucks man, I had my new VE omega at Uni (stock as a rock at this point) came back one day about 2 weeks after getting it, Paint scratched on rear passenger side A frame... no idea how or why,. p_ssed me right off.

And then i come out of a club a few weeks later, some tarty biyatch is sitting on the boot with some fkd up outfit on and put spider web scratches all over the boot lid when i told her to "get the fk off"
Some people - No respect.

JC.