Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Reset Trip Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mickey

Ah the manual is... "on it's way"

Oh dont worry I'm always full on, Im a teacher!

fergi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5 LITRE V8
yes he said it he is a teacher,and we wonder where our kids get their attitude from
fergi

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
The up and down buttons are not the only things mickey's been pressing....I think he has been pressing his own buttons too much.

M

mickey

Wow... everyone's a comic... My attitude comes from unhelpful smart arses. Well at least 235rwkw understands the idea of the forum, and so far has been the only assistance so far.

I recommend you guys park the attitude and actually help out some people. It took me to crack the shits to get a response, I hope it isn't the way this forum operates all the time.

As for Fergi, I actually thought that you were of some great assistance in the VP forum, but of course my opinion now has changed. Oh I actually teach in the tertiary system, so the attitude must be coming from somewhere else.

Thank you to the genuine helpful people in here.

MaNiac_VP

Mr Moderator !
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VPII Calais
Okay I'm gonna close this topic for now, I think we all know how to reset a trip computer on a VX and its gonna be left there.

Cheers
Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.