Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

respect?

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
There is only one version of the bible just like there is only one version of the Koran. There are variables of the bible but the koran is pretty strict in that there is really only 1 version.

Havent made any comment on how many versions of the Bible or the Koran exist actually.

You did though, first you said there is only one version of the Bible then you said there are variables ( I assume you mean variations? ;) ) of the Bible but only 1 Koran. So there is only one Bible or more than one variation?

I said there are many variations on how they are interpreted. I'd make a list of various religions or cultures that base themselves on either book but have completely different interpretations of them, but its just too long a list.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Havent made any comment on how many versions of the Bible or the Koran exist actually.

You did though, first you said there is only one version of the Bible then you said there are variables ( I assume you mean variations? ;) ) of the Bible but only 1 Koran. So there is only one Bible or more than one variation?

I said there are many variations on how they are interpreted. I'd make a list of various religions or cultures that base themselves on either book but have completely different interpretations of them, but its just too long a list.

Yep, my bad, been running on empty and misread and miskeying words.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Firstly the word “fair” is nowhere to be seen in my post.

Secondly there was a question mark at the end of the paragraph implying a question.

Leaving aside the superficially obvious (although there are now conflicting stories as to whether she actually broke one of their laws) notion that one who breaks a law and is caught will be held to account, the question I am asking goes beyond that to the question of the rationale of those who have posted their views here.
In your opinion “she broke the laws and as such has to deal with it.” Again leaving the rather simple logic applied to come to such a conclusion, does this mean you agree with a law that sentences a woman to jail and to be physically assaulted for not wearing a head dress and exposing her shaven head in public?

Stating that I believe she has to deal with the consequences of her actions in her own country isn't the same as agreeing with the type or severity of the punishment. It comes down to her knowingly breaking her country's laws and having to suffer the consequences of that. Whether or not I agree with the punishment is irrelevant.

On that note, I didn't vote in their poll because the wording of the choices are such that to stir public emotion by the results.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
yeah, you are saying right dear, thanks for info and sharing....

Who are you referring to? Do you know how to use the quote system?

Kieran263

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais Wagon 6.0 A6
To the original post. When islam comes out of the dark ages, maybe the countries which are governed
by it's backward laws will be able to step into the first world. I mean seriously, she starred in a film.
I'm all up for people having a religion, but when it causes something as abhorrent as this all I can say is.
Islam, ####'s ####ed. Seriously, #### that, are they all retarded or is it just all of the inbreeding and sand?

Last edited by a moderator:

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
looks like in iran artistic expression dosent trump islamic law. (note to to self dont holiday in iran) :beer chug: oh yea its also a dry country

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
To the original post. When islam comes out of the dark ages, maybe the countries which are governed
by it's backward laws will be able to step into the first world. I mean seriously, she starred in a film.
I'm all up for people having a religion, but when it causes something as abhorrent as this all I can say is.
Islam, c**t's f**ked. Seriously, f**k that, are they all retarded or is it just all of the inbreeding and sand?

Judgemental much?

You obviously don't have any respect for other cultures or their beliefs. Nice attitude.

Kieran263

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais Wagon 6.0 A6
Abba, I have immense respect for other cultures, but when imaginary stories written by uneducated people dictate how
people run their lives to the point of them blindly following ridiculous laws that de-humanise people for the smallest of
breaches then I have no respect for that religion, or the countries who follow it to that extent.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Islam, c**t's f**ked. Seriously, f**k that, are they all retarded or is it just all of the inbreeding and sand?

Islam isnt the problem here. The problem is that just like any other society, there are some people that are more intelligent, forceful, cruel, violent, cunning or whatever it takes to rise to the top.

In Australia, they become bank CEO's, award themselves ridiculous rates of pay, and live the good life. In Iran, they become religious leaders and twist the religion to suit whatever their own needs and ambitions are instead.

You cant blame the religion for the despots that control their country by using that religion as a tool, any more than you can blame the actions of the account holders of the bank which the CEO controls.

Your last line is bordering on illegal. Racial vilification to the max, you are lucky it wasnt aimed at an individual. Retarded, inbreeding, sand? Nothing you say will have any further relevance to me after that effort. Mods need to warn you, thats crossing the line.