Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Respray

V

vlberlinaturbo

hey i just got a vl berlina turbo from my dad and i wanna get the whole car resprayed. literally the entire car and for it to be a real good spray job.
how much do ya reckon this will set me back?

J

Jaime S.

I don't know how much a respray would cost but I do know a few colours that may help.
WARNING: I may be wrong with the Colours!

Cream White (Ivory)
Asteriod Silver (Silver)
Rose Grey (Pewter)
Sandstone Beige (Beige)
Chardonnay (Brown-Gold)
Tuxedo Black (Black)
Permanent Red (Red)
Renegade Red (Red)
Cinnamon (Terracota Red)
Venetian Red (Crimson)
Everglade Green (Silver with Green highlights)
Azure Blue (Silver with Blue highlights)
Panorama Silver (Silver with Blue highlights)
Cyan (Medium Blue)
Imperial Blue (Royal Blue)
Midnight Blue (Navy Blue)

Hope this helps,
Cheers,
Jaime S.

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
It's really hard to say as it depends on the type of paint your after, whether it's 2 tone, metallic etc.

Assuming you have all the accessories ie spray gun, air compressor etc it would then mean your only up for paint.

V

vlturbo

Really depends on how good you want it to be ive seen basic spray jobs for 2k or you can get your car stipped right back all the dents and rust removed then sprayed in a new colour for 5k - 9k, my bro is getting his vk sprayed in that new vx green so when he gets a price i will post it also these prices are if you get a shop to do it, my mates have tried to spray there cars and they havent looked the best so i would leave it up to a shop unless you feel confident in spraying.