Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

respray

Holden V8 SS Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 VN Track Car
Hey guys i got a quote today for a full body respray for $1500 closed doors, my question does it look S*** when you open up the doors and see the old colour? This is just a outer body respray so the inline of the doors wouldnt be sprayed or under the bonnet where the suspension is etc

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
this is what it will look like when you open up the boot etc
44713d1202267589-vs-acclaim-dsc01051.jpg

a picture from a guy who painted his car. more pics here (but he resprayed it yellow looks **** hot)
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/vr-vs/61611-vs-acclaim-2.html

SthEastCustoms

Reaction score
Members Ride
wagon
1.5 aint a bad price if its the same colour or the original....before you get it sprayed get your elbow out and alot of cutters and bring up all your jams so they dont look as ****ty as they would if you didnt

BeastVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5L
Just get the outside sprayed in stock color, Then you don't have to worry about anything else.

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Mine was a closed door respray and it looks good. Cos the colour in the door jambs don't really fade or anything it looks good. Mine cost me $3750 thats with fitting an SS kit and the usual dent fixing as well.