Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Retrofit genuine heated seats

holomatrix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sportwagon
I was asked by my brother who has a new VFII SSV whether it might be possible to get the aircon surround, switches, wiring and heating pads and retrofit genuine heated seats like he sees in my CalaisV into his SSV. While I could probably do the work I am unsure as to whether it is actually possible - whether there is any need for replacing/reprogramming the BCM or a seating module or if it is simply a straight swap out the parts, wire up to the seat and install heating pads?

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
just got check out a smashed Calais V and SSVR and just see if the plug is behind the Mylink screen and then it could be just a case of plug and play.

Ripper_017

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV REDLINE
you need to program the bcm and also run additional relay and wires to the main loom - bit of mucking around if you dont know how to do it

. i bought hsv seats and put them into my vf . i basically bought a relay kit and switches off eBay , and just tapped into the existing seat heating pads . i then mounted the switches on the centre console . got heated seats for $50 . and they work very well .

unless you know someone who can do this and willing to buy the my link head unit from a hsv with the heated seat buttons , your up for a lot of cash . i have the my link for sale with the heated seat buttons but i changed my mind using it . if you need one hit me up