Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Review of One Direction. I lol'd

FATMOE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Clubsport R8
Who gives a #### about one erection. But that was seriously funny

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Lol poor bastard

Sent from somewhere, somehow

VT_SS

-
Reaction score
Members Ride
EVIL304
one thing I want to know is why does the guy with the pants half way down his arse keep playing with his dick ?
Well I guess we know which direction he likes.

FATMOE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Clubsport R8
one thing I want to know is why does the guy with the pants half way down his arse keep playing with his dick ?

It's because he thinks he's got an erection, someone must of gave him the wrong direction to his dick because it's on his head.

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
Favourite bits:

I knew I was in for a musical orgasm after Niall (is that even a real name) started strumming his cool air guitar in time with the drum beat. As both instruments do in fact make a form of noise, I will refrain from further criticism.

And lost my s*** at this point:

My favourite tweet was “Who can jump the highest?” The members of the band then all attempted to find out who was the most talented jumper. They each took turns, one by one, jumping on stage and then high fiving each other. It was a moment that will go down in rock history; a moment where I can say, “I was there”.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Favourite bits:

I knew I was in for a musical orgasm after Niall (is that even a real name) started strumming his cool air guitar in time with the drum beat. As both instruments do in fact make a form of noise, I will refrain from further criticism.

And lost my s*** at this point:

My favourite tweet was “Who can jump the highest?” The members of the band then all attempted to find out who was the most talented jumper. They each took turns, one by one, jumping on stage and then high fiving each other. It was a moment that will go down in rock history; a moment where I can say, “I was there”.

rock_is_dead.jpg

PROBLEM?

umadbro?
Reaction score
Members Ride
commo
as ronnie johns chopper said something along the lines of"ones a talentless #### witt what you makes you think 5 of them will be better",what happened to the days of richie sambora an jon bon jovi.

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
what happened to the days of richie sambora an jon bon jovi.

I went to their concert like a year and a bit ago.. they still rock.

aZk.