Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

revs tacho install?

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged
Oh wow! Smart thinking. ****, I could even go to the wreckers. I'd save a ****ing ****-load!

But is there any problem that may occur? ie - odometer mis readings, speedo misreadings, fuel etc etc?

Only issue is trying to get one with similar kays, they can be winded back/forward although i have know experience/knowledge of how to do this. I actually have one for sale with approx 250-260,xxx

KeaganKaotic

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 3.8 VN Wagon
oh really, and it'll defs go in a VN?
The only MAJOR issue I face with this is - I will need to make the K's the exact same, as I have a warranty and if I change the k's it voids it...so i'll have to work out how to change them so they read the same as what it does now.

thedeadwalk

thedeadwalk
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive S2
oh really, and it'll defs go in a VN?
The only MAJOR issue I face with this is - I will need to make the K's the exact same, as I have a warranty and if I change the k's it voids it...so i'll have to work out how to change them so they read the same as what it does now.

if your worryed about warranty best not do any work on it cus you know thay will nit pick about any thing man

KeaganKaotic

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 3.8 VN Wagon
if your worryed about warranty best not do any work on it cus you know thay will nit pick about any thing man

get ****ed mate, your the one nit picking, in ya ****in VP "S2". We all know that VNs go HEAPS harder than VPs, ya ****in ****!
Id ****en love to hear, that ya wrapped ya **** ass VP "S2" around a pole.

Cheers ****nut!

thedeadwalk

thedeadwalk
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive S2
get ****ed mate, your the one nit picking, in ya ****in VP "S2". We all know that VNs go HEAPS harder than VPs, ya ****in ****!

Cheers ****nut!

well thats nice man have fun in your vn and we'll see who's the 1st to play chicken with a pole :banstick:

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina

Cheers ****nut!

you know, i was going to tell you an easy way to get the right number of K's on your new dash, but with an attitude like that, i wont bother. have a good day!

KeaganKaotic

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 3.8 VN Wagon
you know, i was going to tell you an easy way to get the right number of K's on your new dash, but with an attitude like that, i wont bother. have a good day!

get ****ed