Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Reward for finishing Uni...VE SS

dallascowboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Cruzn with my multicultural mates....not them........ the cars ;)

1975 VW kombi and 2014 ford falcon XR6 Turbo

i try to stay at least 100m away from the kombi, its like an invisibility ray for my car.......ALL eyes on the kombi!

ETzqNcp.jpg

B7TWaVl.jpg

Dx9oVSm.jpg

dallascowboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
so now i have made the baby with the wife and still want to be able to drive my car without making my sons ears bleed, i have upgraded to a xforce exhaust with the Varex mufflers...

i know some people say they are cheap ****, and yes they are cheaper than most of the top end systems, but the reviews ive heard (from people who actually have them on their cars...not just snobs who bag on it cause everyone else is) they are super happy with the set up. and the varex mufflers were the main draw here for me with wanting noise and quite for bubs on command.

got a good deal through a guy in a car club who deals with xforce......unfortunately the "cat back" systems are "stock cat back" and with my pacemaker headers and high flow cats it was a tad too long and i had to get some cuttn n weldn done

had it on for a few days now and i love it! Have the "baby flap" closed and its nice a quite with a nice low rumble.......and i think the remote for the mufflers must control my face too cause when i hit "open" a big smile appears on my face ;)

all laid out lokkn sexy n stuff......loook at those curves
erblvKD.jpg

check out my motor muff
XygcVOO.jpg

showing of my flap
BnphrwX.jpg

whoops....bit too long (thats what she said)
Zw0kVSx.jpg

zBeYTIM.jpg

nice n tight
aHXXGrw.jpg

8uKyZGj.jpg

usPaMvY.jpg

fingers crossed the rozzers dont try to have a geez at my flaps
haAAc5K.jpg

I shall get a video so you can hear my flaps flapping

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
Great solid mods to date m8..don't normally like VE Commodores but yours is an exception..good to see bloke who takes care of his car..Keep it up...Combi must slow ya down on your cruises lol..
Cheers

Last edited:

dallascowboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Great solid mods to date m8..don't normally like VE Commodores but yours is an exception..good to see bloke who takes care of his car..Keep it up...Combi must slow ya down on your cruises lol..
Cheers

cheers mate....yeah i like it just a bit ;)

ha yeah the kombi is a little bit slower.....i either cruise at his pace or stop and wait....usually at the top of hills

dallascowboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
you asked for it...well ya didnt but anyways here is my flaps in action

the camera makes the "closed" setting louder than in person for some reason...weird....anyways its awesome and i love it so much.....get ya ear balls all up on this

Last edited by a moderator:

dallascowboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
i know boots are usually reserved for things like smuggling people into the drive in or a car event......and mobsters disposing of bodies

but i have recently found out that it I can use it as a rippa baby change table on the go!

well, the wife can....cause gross ;)

i just get the fun boot hugs after

Wt9cCqM.jpg

QaoOyhM.jpg

os1iD3Y.jpg

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
Just make sure you don't forget the dirty nappy in there because one time... well let's just say it was summer and a few days later.