Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Reward for finishing Uni...VE SS

dallascowboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
I can say these words now and feel that sense of thinking i know more than everyone else......"as a Parent" your child should be protected from the sun

in this case i believe i have gone way overboard and am completely happy with the result.

I have 5% tint on my car (used to be a window tinter so anything less than this is unacceptable) but now my 10month old is screaming in his baby seat near the window i can only assume its the 5% of the light getting in his eyes!

Chuck Ladybug in the garage and slap another 5% over that window....boom its night time all the time...for him at least.

the camera is playing some tricks here but that front window is 5%.......looks not even tinted with the other one so dark!

MfVN747.jpg

dallascowboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
It looks the same from the outside as it did before (blacked out) just looks crazy darker from the inside!

Check out my resent pics for what the 5% looks like on the outside

dallascowboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Ever felt like you were an 80 year old trapped in a younger mans body!??

Style best make way for functionality!!

Strapping it on old man styles!

no more shocks :)
GNNbFnb.jpg

Had some "Help" getting the job done

P8TiN25.jpg

ZEEZBDR.jpg

dallascowboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
The round rolly things on ladybug have been changed to other round rolly things but the now ones are lots wider with many more bling on them!

Vertini Dynasty 20x10 all-round...255/35/20 tyres......rear guards rolled and rear bumper bracket had some "massaging" to stop scrubbing over bumps!

when this little person in my house stops stealing all my time ill get out with the SLR camera and get some better shots

JIHsLXh.jpg

9XBi6JQ.jpg

7W1dBO4.jpg

COMCkBI.jpg

dallascowboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Have you ever felt like you were getting a bit....PHAT! ;)

f6i2ns2.jpg

RichoKidd

Obese Commodores
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sportswagon
Just went through this entire thread, this is one clean and schmick looking VE! About to purchase a VE Omega Wagon and customize the f**k out of it!

Husky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII L67 Berlina Wagon and VEIISSV M6 Sportswagon
Just went through this entire thread, this is one clean and schmick looking VE! About to purchase a VE Omega Wagon and customize the f**k out of it!

Don't. Take the money you have to spend on mods and get a better starting point. An SV6 with the 3.6L engine and a much nicer interior and body kit would still be nicer than an Omega with mods.