Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rhyse's Ve Omega

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
super awesome time machine
fark man looks nice, but could you upload descent expandable photos not the **** non expandable ones please

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
nice car mate, liking the mods so far, I'd be making the SS bodykit my number one priority if I was you though cos the omega's bodykit is very average, I know you"re young (like me lol) and cash might be an issue...but definately do the kit next it will make it look 10,000x better....no exaggeration man I checked the figures lol

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
i actually like it the way it is, its a cruiser it should look like a cruiser, i say no to the SS kit

and im not saying that coz i have an SS, i just think it looks great the way it is

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
super awesome time machine
i agree with you, but it atleast needs calais style fogs.... coz the stock omega bumpers are ****.. mine shits me soooo bad.haha
hoping ot get SS front bar next month
i actually like it the way it is, its a cruiser it should look like a cruiser, i say no to the SS kit

and im not saying that coz i have an SS, i just think it looks great the way it is

.FOREVER SIDEWAYZ.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Lumina Wagon
this will be up for sale in a few weeks just need a new rear diffuser
and 20 post lol

Beckzilla

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Hey mate just had a question for you how much did your springs and shocks cost you all up cause im looking at doing mine soon and the height of yours is about wwhere i want mine.