Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ricer of the day

GRPABT1

Jakstas' Warden
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN shitta
You don't even know what a VK looks like ffs don't start preaching about ugly. Later model bodykits are full of fail, it's the bogan equivalent of rice. I would post your car in here if I CBF it's just as bad ad that VK

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
You don't even know what a VK looks like ffs don't start preaching about ugly. Later model bodykits are full of fail, it's the bogan equivalent of rice. I would post your car in here if I CBF it's just as bad ad that VK

I do know what a VK looks like. I also know they came with various types of addons too, and I dont know if the ones that are on it came with that model or not.
You have the right to think my car is ugly. I have the right to think most VKs are ugly. Ugly is in the eye of the beholder.

Define bogan.. I am pretty sure I dont qualify. I havent preached anything either. I made a comment on a photo, the same as everyone else does. Our opinions differ, build a bridge. If you dont like my comments, dont read them. Suck it up sunshine.

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline

Lol dude, seriously back off.

Luke V8

AKA Luke!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore SSV
Demotivational-pictures-internet_Tough_Guys.jpg

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
how bout we keep the fighting to pm's so no one has to see it/read it or just not have a bitch session at all anywhere about one anothers cars??

/end rant

Back to rice....

GRPABT1

Jakstas' Warden
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN shitta
LOL, this forum cracks me up