Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ricer of the day

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
^ Don't do drugs kids or you will end up like skruba.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
i can resist. i hope the customer of this car doesnt trawl JC... whatever. the story behind this was; i was told to take extra special care of this NON TURBO skyline cos' its going to be a showcar...

cannon, with gay rear bar
Image165.jpg

different colored side mirrors, undercoat front bar, undercoat bonnet, standard 16inch rims
Image166.jpg

and its hard to make out, but an amp which has gotta be worth 2 grand at least, (my point being that these cars are getting real cheap now, buy one in japan for around 3 grand) JBL with a 15 inch jbl sub and box, all installed by to owner, all done reeeealy poorly
Image167.jpg

Sheany

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S SuperCharged
i can resist. i hope the customer of this car doesnt trawl JC... whatever. the story behind this was; i was told to take extra special care of this NON TURBO skyline cos' its going to be a showcar...

I reckon half the clowns who own these cars all think their cars are 'show cars' which is really quite sad.

ryno_vrx

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV enhanced Berlina
i was told to take extra special care of this NON TURBO skyline cos' its going to be a showcar...

they didn't mention what kinda show it would be in did they???? hopefully its going into a demolition derby show :p

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
is the sky line finished? i would like to see more pix