Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ricers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Majah

Electro doof doof styleé
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII cruiser
I know all about the ricers at the Sunshine Coast. Every second car is an Excel!

If I were you, I'd move.

D

death-from-above

What I dont understand is why guys with autos or even manuals for that matter have extra tacho's??? Whats wrong with the standard one?? If you want a shift light, they can be installed by themselves.

G

Grantis1976

I wil never move from my home town just because of rice bubbles. Ur rite about the bloody Hyundis, didnt think they made that many. What is good for a laugh is if you sit in ur wheels on the side of the road at the beach near Alex Heads, you see all the cocopops buzzing around with there fulsik subwovers, and all the other bullshit. Then you get a group of say 6-10 fuel hungry monsters go thumping past as any V8 should. Once you've got your hearing back, you notice that the thud thud from the fried rice has gone. They're scared of real cars, and this gives me hope. One day, I will have my LX Hatchback on the road, including its baby blown 355. !

Anyone hungry, how about rice for tea !

C

Commodoresilva

They brought it on themselves Garth. I have no sympathy for them. Likewise Trainsurfers.

Cheers.

CommodoreChick

Resident Female Bevan
Reaction score
Members Ride
1985 VK
AHAHAHAHA Funny ****

Oh god its so true Commodore Silva! Theres nothing that gets me more pissed off than seeing a done-up rice mobile full of pretty boys!!

I went to Willowbank Raceway the other weekend to watch Drag Combat (might i add i only went cos my friends like ricers ) which had heaps of import street cars. All the Skylines and Lancers etc were getting pretty dam **** times around the 12 and 13s... then there was the Holden vs. Ford section (ahaha no Fords even entered) A V8 Commodore Ute came out and got a time in the low 11s... the best time of the whole night!!!
Ahaha beat that dam ricers.

PS... EVERYONE COME TO THE NATIONAL OPEN THIS WEEKEND (MARCH 6) AT WILLOWBANK, ITS GONNA BE MAD!!

G

grover

things never change,the cars just get newer.when we used to go to the closest city to us to do blockies, cruise around in the HR,or the twin turbo 308 monaro{not ricey},or 308 toranas,we would always get followed around by what we called rice burners{same deal of course},wanting a run out the road or between lights etc.only difference to what you guys are saying is that the ricers were usually,
1. datto 1600 with three different coloured panels,two of these undercoat,roll cage,1 headlight/tailight not working,noisy exhaust and not much more except a fast fours and rotaries sticker on rear window,
2.mazda rx4 with above custom accessories
3.bluebird as above
4.mazda rx3 as above
noisy annoying little turd boxes,mind you i did get blown away one night in the hr by a fat guy in an orange 180B,standard wheels etc,quiet as a mouse.asked if i wanted a run and we just pissed ourselves laughing.he left us in a cloud of tyre smoke and all i seen were his tailights quickly disappearing...............

MYSS94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR | VU2 SS Ute
I hear you brother!

When i had my 304 VK - I was blown off the road by a turbo sigma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We actually saw the car about a month or two later out at Willowbank at a test & tune and he was running like mid 12's or something.

Freaky stuff!

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
Haha reading this post has stirred the hate inside me, and so without further adue, allow me to present as voted by ME,

The Top Ten Worst Ricer Wanks
-------------------------------------
# 10 - Claiming your non vtec intrgra/civic etc runs a high 13 second pass
# 9 - Seat too low - Slouched back with your head craneing to see whats ahead
# 8 - "Mitsy vs Subaru" - They are rally cars for the love of god not dragsters
# 7 - Chrome for the sake of chrome - you know, the wheels suit NOTHING
# 6 - "wet fart" exhaust - looks like ****, sounds like ****...
# 5 - Looking at me in a Commodore like im some sort of lower being, when im blatantly above you
# 3 - Undercar Neons - the road is ment to be black esp at night ffs.
# 3 - HUGE wings on 'scaffolding' - Very effective, above 200kph perhaps
# 2 - Non turbo blow off valves - i mean for christs sake!
# 1 - Ugly chrome mags that keep spinning when the car stops - WHY GOD WHY??

I have not put a hell of alot of thought into this, perhaps it should be turned into a real pole Ah well CommodoreChick you got me started you can make the pole as I have a gearbox to pull out and a clutch to change.

Mike

R

Robbie

QUOTE (jetspin_vl @ Mar 2 2004, 08:39 AM)
# 1 - Ugly chrome mags that keep spinning when the car stops - WHY GOD WHY??

What is with these new wheels?

I saw a guy ruin his Maloo with a set of these...

What a waste,

Robbie

CommodoreChick

Resident Female Bevan
Reaction score
Members Ride
1985 VK
ahaha good work Jetspin ...

The start to what could be a verrryyyy long list of annoying ricer characteristics.

I would make a poll but im new and still don't know how, might do it when I get the hang of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.