Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Richie's VT Exec - VX SS Kitted - A tidy 6 banger

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
ouch, DIY jobs can go like that, at least this explains why you dont have pics of the boot lol

I do, just not showing the top.... re-clearing it myself got me through Cruise for Charity which is good...

----------------------

Finally got my aircon sorted, only took me 3 years and $160 which was a pretty epic win...

Also after having the lining in my garage for at least 6 months I finally found the time with my mechanic to install my VZ rooflining with the sunglass holder - very happy!

Now just waiting for my mechanic to intergrate my GPS into the sunglass holder flip down.

PB160362.jpg

PB160361.jpg

PB160360.jpg

PB160363.jpg

-----------------

Next:
- Install intergrated GPS
- Buy new front seats, will have the cash this week but I'll see if I can find one cheap enough.
- Service gearbox, Diff & motor
- Look into knock on take off from tailshaft

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
Old one was sagging hard so a neat one would have done but the VZ is much much nicer....

If you're going to do make sure you get the loom that runs from the bottom of the drivers pillar up to the VZ rooflining so it becomes an easy plug and play job.... Otherwise you'd need to splice and stuff like that... I paid $20 from a wrecker for that loom.

Just can't wait to get my GPS running in it...

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
Old one was sagging hard so a neat one would have done but the VZ is much much nicer....

If you're going to do make sure you get the loom that runs from the bottom of the drivers pillar up to the VZ rooflining so it becomes an easy plug and play job.... Otherwise you'd need to splice and stuff like that... I paid $20 from a wrecker for that loom.

Just can't wait to get my GPS running in it...

rooflining is looking nice, how did you go with the space left at the back near the window? also with the loom did yours have an extra away from the loom?

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
lol in the pic i can see the sirion sitting back there wishing it was a commodore, lol, and your roof lining plan sounds sweet mate.

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
I think there is a tiny gap.... haven't looked tbh. And what do you mean by extra away from the loom?

yea it is only a tiny gap, mine has it as well. you have the main loom just plug and play into the top of the lining and the bottom of the b-pillar but there is and extra wire that doesnt clip into anything on the vt/vx but in the vy/vz i think it connects the back doors... but because that little wire on mine isnt plugged in it draws power from the battery.