Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

rims rims rims ????

mag

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Series 1 Acclaim 2003
And more:thumbsup: Check the low profile tyres on the blue VL.

Attachments

• show VL 1.jpg
    show VL 1.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 2,458
  • Vl(1).jpg
    Vl(1).jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 7,797

BigDaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais
lol all good buddy, no worries at all. I'd sell ya my rims if ya want them but they are damaged **damn wet roads and gutters .... and clutches :p ** and by the time i sent them to ya you'd by new wheels n tyres for a similar price :p oh and mine are actully ANZ Voltec wheels. The Hp design Mesh or w/e they r called are a mad lookin wheel i reckon. :D good luck with your rim choice.

Edit: was just thinkin, if u like the same style as mine sum1 makes a deep dish version nearly exactly the same. Mine look great when the car is goin, they look unreal BUT i dont think it looks good just in piks. The deep dish version would look mean i reckon. I think the brand is Koya wheels or sumthin, i'll go double check :D

RE-EDIT: Ok just lookin again the rims themselfs look thin. I think u should get the HP design's. They would look mean man. well anyway good luck with it

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
well i think im going to have a look into the roh vapors as i recon there a nice rim, it says rrp of $330 or so per rim on the roh web site, would it be cheaper then that at shops ?
i might stop by a shop 2 morrow and see waht they do in packages

and just a quick ruffy on the avg 235/40r18 price if any knows? im not botherd on the brand

mag

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Series 1 Acclaim 2003
Vapors (ROH)

VL Berlina 5speed said:
well i think im going to have a look into the roh vapors as i recon there a nice rim, it says rrp of $330 or so per rim on the roh web site, would it be cheaper then that at shops ?
i might stop by a shop 2 morrow and see waht they do in packages

and just a quick ruffy on the avg 235/40r18 price if any knows? im not botherd on the brand

Here's your much loved Vapors:dance:

Attachments

• cust_hot_black_vapor_lg.jpg
    cust_hot_black_vapor_lg.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 561

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
mmmm nice,

but crappy ROH has stoped making silver rims now they only do shadow grey excpet two rim types which can be in silver too, but he didnt say what ones
just found that out at city discont tyres and asked about prices,
$2200 for 18"x8 vapors with tyres fitted and balenced,(shadow chrome) also for got 2 ask what tyres but im guessing there in the price range off $200 each so just a guess to what

i want silver more but dont know shadow could work, might play with photoshop in a bit
looks like i need to suck up to my perants more and try and get them for a joint b day and xmas

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
would anyone happen to have a picture of Holden By Design J series rims?
just wanna see waht they look like'

edit found some

J series
71_2.JPG

can get them in a package for $1350 inc
Packages include 4 wheels, 4 new tyres, fitting, balancing, wheel nuts, centre caps and lock nuts.

whats ur thoughts on them i reckon they look nice, yay or nay

Last edited:

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
looks awesome dude they may be thwe winner

BigDaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais
yeh they look mad. Tyres are gunna set ya back around the $200 mark. i know 19's r about $240 and 17's are about $165 so yeh rough guess lol. My Falken 225/40/18's are worth about $190. ... but 225's suck. Its gunna change depending on where ya go too