Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

RIP My VT

Miss L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II Executive
RIP to my VT Commodore who went to the land of car heaven on Sunday.....I might have only had you for 3 months...but u were AWESOME and saved my life in the prang I was in....to all my friends than pissed themselves at my 12 year old "new" car....laugh if you will but Im alive because of it.....back to the drawing board of cars...perhaps this time I might trade up to a VX....all I know is i walked away and wasnt airlifted like the others....Murph the VT rest in peace xx

JSTCOZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S-Pack II
Glad to hear you're ok! My first car VS '97 got written off after 3months :( .

Was anyone else int he car, if so, were you all ok? How bad is your baby?

i know how it feels Miss L :(

tim005

Yet Another VS Ute Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' Series 3 VS S-Pac Ute.
No one else can understand the love we have for our cars.
R.I.P loyal VT the commodore.

onca

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Exec
Chin up, I can sympathise completely, I lost my faithful old VP last week. Sucks, and not just coz you're on shanks pony now.

But happily you're safe and no one was injured... in the end, a car can be replaced.

Miss L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II Executive
thanks guys....im just a lil banged up...the vn dirver got airlifted critical condition and the lancer driver leg/back injs....my lil VT is smashed in and airbag off...so gone to god i think....but something told me to drive off into a ditch so i did and it saved me....emerg servs cant understand how i got out alive :) so trolling the classifieds....hmm if i can cash up perhaps its a vx this time round but i did love my vt xx

Miss L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II Executive
was heading west....doing 70 in 90- km zone coz rd was wet as and pissing down.....vn heading east slid out....was coming at me sideways...hit lancer head on spun around and hit it in the rear...both heading towards me....something (and not god) told me to head over oncoming traffic into a ditch...so i did...i got smashed into on the front of my car...airbag went off and me and the vt ended up on the other side of the rd in a ditch of mud....not blood figured i could move so got outta my car and looked over the rd at the carnage....so bolted over to help....chick in the lancers seat snapped she ended up in the back seat and the chick from the vn was in a really really bad way.....outta nowhere came a nurse who did cpr on the vn driver...i was about to but thank god for this nurse....and then all the lights and sirens got on scene....and then the air ambulance came and took the vn driver to hospital.......sometimes Miss L just has a lucky day and that was it.....so a sore neck and airbag burns on my hands and very bruised hooters is the least of my worries.....bless the vts airbag for protecting Miss Ls airbags i say :)

Miss L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II Executive
as to pics.....i dont have any weirdly.....the po po have them as there is a major collision investigation into it.....needless to say u can imagine that the other 2 cars are rooted !!

JSTCOZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S-Pack II
was heading west....doing 70 in 90- km zone coz rd was wet as and pissing down.....vn heading east slid out....was coming at me sideways...hit lancer head on spun around and hit it in the rear...both heading towards me....something (and not god) told me to head over oncoming traffic into a ditch...so i did...i got smashed into on the front of my car...airbag went off and me and the vt ended up on the other side of the rd in a ditch of mud....not blood figured i could move so got outta my car and looked over the rd at the carnage....so bolted over to help....chick in the lancers seat snapped she ended up in the back seat and the chick from the vn was in a really really bad way.....outta nowhere came a nurse who did cpr on the vn driver...i was about to but thank god for this nurse....and then all the lights and sirens got on scene....and then the air ambulance came and took the vn driver to hospital.......sometimes Miss L just has a lucky day and that was it.....so a sore neck and airbag burns on my hands and very bruised hooters is the least of my worries.....bless the vts airbag for protecting Miss Ls airbags i say :)

omg you poor thing :( *hugs* least you're ok!!!!! you can replace a car in your life but you can't replace your life. So glad you're still here :)