Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

RJR rims

98VTExec

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT Exec S1
gday all, just wondering if any1 knows the model of these particular Rodney Jane Racing (RJR) Rims as i am lookin to purchase a set of 18's, any info greatly appreciated

Attachments

• These 18inch RJR rims.jpg
    These 18inch RJR rims.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 1,457
  • These 18inch RJR rims (3).jpg
    These 18inch RJR rims (3).jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 1,122

AndyVKSSA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR caprice 5ltr, VK group 3 rep 5ltr
there calld blades, had a set of these a while ago in 17". you might have trubble gettn these new now tho..

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Correct, i had them in 18" ages ago, quite a nice wheel, i personally prefer them in 19". First set of wheels i ever purchased.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
THeyre a very common rim, a number of different companies make the exact same rim so if you have trouble getting one from RJR, try another company.

ANZ makes them in 18" and theyre nalled Tycoons: The Tyre Factory

There was a thread not long ago which asked what they were and I had 3 different brands that made the exact same rim... cant find the thread, the search function is brilliant.

DANNY8

Yo Coooornflake!
Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbrosracing.com
Members Ride
VK WAGZ 5.0L, GQ Patrol TD42
RJR don't make them anymore. I got 2 19's in those and I gave the Bob Jane shop a ring to get 2 more, but yeah they don't make them anymore. Never knew other manufactures made them tho, thanks for that. :thumbsup:

If ur interested in some I got a mate with a set of them in 18's, and another mate with some in 17's (he bought them off me, I bought them off AndyVKSSA :p)