Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Roadkill Thread?...

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
roadkill makes good crab pot bait if anyone was wondering :p

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon
roadkill makes good crab pot bait if anyone was wondering :p

And on that note, (last I read, which was a few years ago), picking up road kill is illegal. this is to stop people running animals down on purpose for fresh meat.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
And on that note, (last I read, which was a few years ago), picking up road kill is illegal. this is to stop people running animals down on purpose for fresh meat.

LMFAO!!! and here i was just trying to be funny.

BecStar

Kickstart My Heart...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Clubsport R8 - Vespers Blue
I've almost hit this annoying, fluffy white dog down the road from my house about 3 times now... I swear it's ****ed in the head, I'll be going about 40km/h (speed limit is 50 but I know this dog will always be there). It will sit there and watch me drive past and when it's lined up with the front of my car it will just dart out and bark at my car. I'm so tempted to just stop the car in the middle of the road, grab it by the scruff of its neck and throw it at the owners front door... or take it home for my dogs dinner :)

Anyone ever been shat on by a bird while driving? Believe it or not I was in the passenger seat travelling out of town, had the window down as I was having a smoke and I felt this little splat on my arm and shoulder. I thought it must have started to rain or something but noooo.. a nice fresh bird turd on my arm.

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
So far (just over 1 year of having my licence)

3 birds
1 cat
1 rabbit

The standout one was where I was up at the Black Spur and a crow flew into my headlight, then bounced off the car smack into a road sign, feathers everywhere, the guys behind me that were cruising with me pissed themselves :D

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
A Roo, about a month ago... Not happy :bang: :rip: Roo tho ;)

Attachments

• Image003.jpg
    Image003.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 139

cinndaz044

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt v8 sv exec 044
i clean up dead animals of the road its part of my job.

i plead with owners to at least have there phone numbers on the collar so we can at least call you when we scrape up your dead german shepard of the road and take it down to the local furnace to dispose of it. as we dispose of so many and i feel for the owners as they will never know what happened to them.

probley clean up 50 or so animals a week from cats to kangaroos .

cinndaz044

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt v8 sv exec 044
Anyone ever been shat on by a bird while driving? Believe it or not I was in the passenger seat travelling out of town, had the window down as I was having a smoke and I felt this little splat on my arm and shoulder. I thought it must have started to rain or something but noooo.. a nice fresh bird turd on my arm.[/QUOTE]

seen 1 beter than that poor old glen down at the dump a seagull **** in his mouth

S2_VR_

Reaction score
Members Ride
03' M6 VY SS ute
Anyone ever been shat on by a bird while driving? Believe it or not I was in the passenger seat travelling out of town, had the window down as I was having a smoke and I felt this little splat on my arm and shoulder. I thought it must have started to rain or something but noooo.. a nice fresh bird turd on my arm.

seen 1 beter than that poor old glen down at the dump a seagull **** in his mouth[/QUOTE]

HAHHAHAHA

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Suprised this thread is open as this subject is normaly very touchy.

I've lost count of the crap I've hit driving country roads every single day.

A different story, cause it cracks me up everytime my sister tells it.

She was driving through the bush (on her way home), she spotted a roo on the side of the gravel road, and decided she would slow down and give this one a change since the oppurtunity was there. Gets right up to it, and stops waiting for it to pounce. It pounces across the road, trips over itself and smacked its head on the road and died, smack in the middle of the road.
She ended up having to drive right around it, with her 5yr old son asking why it died when she didnt even hit it.