Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Roadworthy items?

DannyboyDS

Just hand me the pliers.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Blown V6 Hatch the center bearing on the tailshaft is also a constant velocity joint, IRS commodores also have them from the diff to the rear wheels (On the axle)

I think so anyway.

Garlo, how much is the car going to cost? if your getting it for a few hundred and the body is pretty straight it might be worth it, IF you have the time and some spare money to fix it up, although i'll say it again, rattles and clunks in engines are always bad.

EDIT: Axemurdere101 one of the best things about this forum is you can ask almost anything, as long as you are serious and you really don't know, generally people will help you and not flame you, it's why most of us are here.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
No matter what the price, any car that has been neglected to the point where so much is wrong at one time has to be a piece of crap. Next stop for this heap should be the metal recyclers, not your garage.

Do not touch it.

DannyboyDS

Just hand me the pliers.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
yeah but I didn't see him specifiy what commodore it is, it could be anything, maybe an SV or a BT1 or something that means its got some worth in putting the effort into.

If it's just your everyday commo, even a higher model, then yeah, whatever is still good should just get stripped off and the rest sent off for crushing.

garlo

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Shoelace Express
Its actually a VN bt1 commo..I think I might give it a miss, im sure theres plenty of other BT1’s out there

Thanks for all the replys guys/girls.

excalibur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS
Its actually a VN bt1 commo..I think I might give it a miss, im sure theres plenty of other BT1’s out there

Thanks for all the replys guys/girls.

Sounds like a great idea :thumbsup: