Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Roadworthy melbourne

no1holdenfan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S PACK
Hi guys,

Ok heres the story. I need a roadworth for a defect notice (car too low). Anyway i fixed that and need the actual certificate. Does anyone know of where i can get one done if you know what i mean. Ill pay cash if it will suit my needs. PM me...

Luke

adamc11

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VE SS V Z M6
Mate this is in the wrong section, you cannot just buy a certificate from someone here if thats what your wanting to know... it should have been posted in general discussion or in the victorian section. You need to fix up your ride height if it is too low then take it and get the roadworthy cleared at any certified vicroads roadworthy centre i believe. If you think it's legal height take it and if you fail then get it fixed up and try again. And yes you have no choice but to pay for this so it will cost you.

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
Hes just after a dodgy :). Someone who is reasonable and wont go over the car with a fine-tooth comb when all he wants is a certificate to say it isnt illegally low anymore. I cant blame him for trying :p.

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
sorry..... but if u got defected, there is normally 3 things they pickd u up for. Why didnt u get one, when u had the other 2 thing fixed?